Our services will improve profit margins purchasing terms for entrepreneurs, importers and exporters by an accurate selection of our partners. Our experience on the international stage enables us to provide all-round support for your overseas operations and acquisitions, saving your precious time and money. We provide a professional consultancy in terms of commercialize the best quality and best value stock items, we distribute the latest collections and take pre-orders
The top brands are highly sought out and difficult to access, especially for small companies and even for medium sized companies. “Moon Apparels Ltd.(A Sister Concern of Moon Group)” provides the best channels to access the biggest and most famous brands in the world. We are able to boast a solid reputation gained over years of experience operating in the fashion industry, therefore we offer you the opportunity do business in the fashion world.
This service is aimed at retailers, shopping malls, and chain stores and helps you choose collections that are ideal for your customers ensuring successful sales results. We help you with definition of commercial strategies brands selection that are in line with the commercial strategies pricing and promotional sales. Consultancy for the selection of collections and merchandising mixes with the best commercial and marketing potential for the individual sales point.
Out of all the services we offer, one of our major strong points is our staff recruitment and training service. We have built up over the years working with our customers, making us expert in identifying; rapidly and clearly trade intermediary services, sales consultancy and marketing, and support services for buying offices in international companies and entrepreneurs. Consultancy to strategic purchases and creates new sales points in foreign markets, and new segments in your national market.
SOURCING: We source quality garments and textile items from Bangladesh. We locate the manufacturing unit depending on the customers’ expectations and requirement with regard to the quality, quantity, fashion and price. Most importantly, we aim to maximize customer value and satisfaction. We pride ourselves in sourcing the highest quality fabrics, as that is the key to ensure smooth and superior quality production.
SAMPLING: We arrange sampling from appropriate suppliers as per buyers designs, sketches etc. Samples against orders and Promotional samples sent by suppliers are free of charge.
PRICES: We scrutinize prices quoted by the supplier and with our own experience of the cost structure in the country, obtain the most realistic prices from them.
System of Ordering:
- On receipt of inquiry, we immediately make samples to determine cost and inform buyer
- Upon acceptance of price and delivery, Buyer issues purchase order.
- We provide Pro forma invoice for opening of L/C by buyer.
- Once L/C is received, it is transferred to the Factories, who open back-to-back L/C for Yarn, Fabric, Accessories etc.
- We stay in constant touch with the Factories regarding shipment of raw materials and keep the Buyer updated.
- As production begins, our QA Team vigilantly monitors the production to ensure that All Buyer requirements are completely followed. We also keep the Buyer apprised of any issues.
- Goods are made ready for shipments only after the final inspection is made.
Payment and Delivery System:
- Terms of Pricing:
FOB; CNF; CIF
- Payment Term Confirmed, Irrevocable and Transferable Letter of Credit at Sight.
- Delivery From the date of receipt of workable letter of credit up to the date of shipment from this end, subject to fabric quality and style of the garment.
|Category||Based on Local Materials||Based on Imported Materials|
|Woven||90 – 100 Days||100 – 120 Days|
|Knit||60– 75 Days||90– 120 Days|
|Sweater||60– 75 Days||90– 120 Days|
How to get started:
Sampling – send us as much detail as you can – specification sheets, swatches, samples, patterns, etc. We will then utilize our knowledge to develop your product, find the best sources, and make up. If the price are workable to you, we will then produce a prototype and work closely with you to ensure that the sample meets your needs.
Order placement Full details of order, delivery pricing and all items must be then clearly agreed
Production – When the garment goes into production our team of merchandisers will supervise the daily production process. You will be kept informed of your order status by e-mail, fax or phone as our staff monitor production and all the associated detail; fabric, trims, paper patterns, finishes, fabric and accessories, testing labels, size sets, lab dips, pre-production samples, photo samples, adhering to schedules, packaging and presentation, shipment details.
QUALITY CONTROL: Once an order has been placed with a supplier, we take the following steps to see that only correct merchandise is shipped:
- We draw samples of fabric to be used and check its quality, weight, shrinkage, color fastness, etc. We call for lab-dips and obtain buyers’ approval of shades before bulk fabric is dyed.
- Before production is started, we obtain approval sample and check it minutely in all respects such as size specification, workmanship, cleanliness and proper fit of the garment.
- We also suggest from time to time, possible improvements in production process to improve workmanship and get perfect merchandise.
- Our quality controllers visit factories at regular intervals, making surprise checks, to see that only the correct quality is produced and reject sub-standard and defective pieces in the production pipeline itself.
- When the consignment is ready, we carry out systematic inspection as suggested by our buyers. If the merchandise is found satisfactory, we issue a certificate of inspection.
FOLLOW UP: We follow up each order in precise details from fabric to garment, to shipment stage. At each stage, progress is intimated to buyer and he is kept informed of the actual status of his orders throughout.
SHIPPING/CARGO HANDLING: Shipping documents are checked to verify their conformity to buyer’s instructions and sent well in advance to the buyer. As a policy, we insist that all our cargo must be handled only by a reputed Forwarder, so that, we get correct information well in time about exact sailing details, ETD / ETA of vessels and may also try for priority in booking and loading wherever possible. In suitable circumstances, we may arrange grouping of cargo arriving from different suppliers. This system enables the buyer to import several consignments as one lot and reduces his import cost on freight, clearing, forwarding and cargo handling. We can assist if required in negotiating and obtain special freight rates on the basis of regular turnover. This too results in reducing buyer’s cost of import.
POST SHIPMENT SERVICES : To avoid demurrage at destination, we collect copies of shipping documents such as B/L, AWB, Invoice, Packing list, original G.S.P., Certificate of Origin, Export Certificate etc. from all suppliers immediately after shipment and forward it to respective buyers. Should there still arise any misunderstanding or dissatisfaction in respect of any order, we actively help in finding a mutually acceptable solution to the problem.
LABOUR PRACTICES AND SAFETY LAWS: We at heritage ensure that all production units follow healthy and safe labor practices eliminating any use of child labor/ prison labor/ forced labor and providing required living and sanitation facilities and justified wage structures as per relevant countries norms. Adequate fire safety measures are followed, fire fighting equipments are deployed and serviced regularly, and employees are trained to handle fire fighting equipments.
We also keep buyers informed of market trends, new developments in industry, changes in Govt policy and regulations etc. as far as possible. Inform buyers about new fabrics, designs and fashion trends within our knowledge. Receive buyers visiting, arrange hotel bookings on their behalf plan their meetings with appropriate suppliers and try to provide all reasonable assistance that a buyer may need in a foreign land to make his visit comfortable and useful.
EXPERIENCE WITH BUYERS:
- MAX RAVE- USA
- TCF – Belgium,
- Marco- USA
- Costco Wholesale- Mexico
- YOUKI Sportswear – CANADA
- Reload – Spain.
Our goal is to serve our customers professionally, with the integration of marketing and merchandising expertise along with technical support to build such a comfort level with customers, which would make them feel that they are in the right place to get the true competitive merchandize with outstanding quality…we believe A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us – we are dependent on him. A customer always bring bless with him.